Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum var. esquirolei

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lint

I just bought this one in Dresden at the big orchid show. :)

Hairy orchids are the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it from Currlin (German nursery) for 19.50€, which is a great price I think. There were three plants of this size and all around 20€, two at Currlin's table and one at another table. While I was going back and forth between the tables, trying to decide which one I like most, two of the three plants were sold, so in the end, the burden of choice was lifted from me. :p

P.S.: Unfortunately Currlin's online shop is closed right now, but they said they will re-open within 2 weeks.

Thanks, I know Fr. Zeuner and have been in his nursery 2 times; have quite some plants from there! But that's a very good price Imo!!! Jean

I bought it from Currlin (German nursery) for 19.50€, which is a great price I think. There were three plants of this size and all around 20€, two at Currlin's table and one at another table. While I was going back and forth between the tables, trying to decide which one I like most, two of the three plants were sold, so in the end, the burden of choice was lifted from me. :p

P.S.: Unfortunately Currlin's online shop is closed right now, but they said they will re-open within 2 weeks.

That's a bargain for a established Paph imho. Nice find!

Latest posts

Back