Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum in wild

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
I don't know how many ha of this species blooming now in this area ...

15_zps092eef14.jpg

13_zps2ba2aaea.jpg

16_zps686a51f3.jpg

17_zpsdb85d530.jpg

14_zps1f8ad7dc.jpg

18_zps30899076.jpg

5_zpsfe8ac5d9.jpg

3_zps1ce275c0.jpg

Great, thanks for sharing. Great pics and gives a good idea for improving culture!

Oh, my ....... WOW! I know what I am going to dream about tonight. Hell I wish I could see that in person, I would be there in 'a flash and a blur'!

Fantastic! Its (almost) like I'm there! That looks like a little Dendrobium jenkinsii in the tree in the first Pic?

Fantastic! Its (almost) like I'm there! That looks like a little Dendrobium jenkinsii in the tree in the first Pic?

The little one in the tree is one kind of Bulbophyllum, Dend.jenkinsii also a lot in this area. I also make some photo of that one blooming now, very nice one but here I just share Paph photos only.
This area have 4 differents Pahp species : Paphiopedilum malipoense, Paphiopedilum henryanum, Paphiopedilum micranthum and Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum

The little one in the tree is one kind of Bulbophyllum, Dend.jenkinsii also a lot in this area. I also make some photo of that one blooming now, very nice one but here I just share Paph photos only.
This area have 4 differents Pahp species Paphiopedilum malipoense, Paphiopedilum henryanum, Paphiopedilum micranthum and Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum

When you say ''this area'' do you mean they sometimes grow together? or different habitats?

Latest posts

Back