Paphiopedilum hirsutissimum in wild

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, they all look like FCC flowers! Nice to put a face to a name on this wonderful forum!
On your next pictures lift up the leaves so I can see the root attachment please

The little one in the tree is one kind of Bulbophyllum, Dend.jenkinsii also a lot in this area. I also make some photo of that one blooming now, very nice one but here I just share Paph photos only.

When you say ''this area'' do you mean they sometimes grow together? or different habitats?

You can see all 4 species in a area of 10m2 but of course they have their own way in the nature (like cliff for one species and lower other one)

Thank you all for your comments.

These are wonderful images! It makes me want very much to go there. The beauty of your images is truly stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYEric, I was just stating a fact. Can't I admire both the beautiful plants
and the handsome man??? Now don't you tell me you don't enjoy looking
at beautiful people. I've known quite a few Vietnamese over the years and generally they are a very handsome people...and very nice too.

Signed: Shameless Hussy

WOW! Awesome pictures! so nice to see a species in the wild become a specimen plant!

Robert

Awesome pictures and thanks a lot for sharing them with us. I hope that one day I will be able to travel to the east and see Paphs growing in the wild in person.

Back