Paphiopedilum helenae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous! An incredible clump, congrats on the amazing culture!

I got 4 flowers on mine this year, which was down a bit from years prior. I don't recall having ever seen my plant produce this many blooms and buds at once. You must be doing something right.

This is such an amazingly adorable species and yours is a pretty colorful example! Is this awarded or have you ever considered taking it in for judging?

WOW .... what a great bunch of excellent flowers on this healthy and well grown plant. 👌 Congrats and kudos to your culture.
As to the cache pot, do you grow it on the windowsill or is it just there in the photo for optical reasons ?

I got 4 flowers on mine this year, which was down a bit from years prior. I don't recall having ever seen my plant produce this many blooms and buds at once. You must be doing something right.

This is such an amazingly adorable species and yours is a pretty colorful example! Is this awarded or have you ever considered taking it in for judging?
No awards. I never have time to go judging unfortunately (they are very few judgings where I live anyway).

WOW .... what a great bunch of excellent flowers on this healthy and well grown plant. 👌 Congrats and kudos to your culture.
As to the cache pot, do you grow it on the windowsill or is it just there in the photo for optical reasons ?
Just for display on my table. It grows in a greenhouse from April to October, then indoors under lights.

Back