Quantcast

Paphiopedilum farrieanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the flowers had a disagreement and neither would compromise and meet in the middle lol.

Great job in growing such a healthy plant.

hamiltons

Reaction score
P.fairrieanum is one of my favourite species too...I think I have about 5 plants of normal type and 3 albas...They always vary in color and size and shape so its always a pleasure to see a new one in bloom...Attached is a couple of my fairrieanums

Attachments

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I love the oriental pagoda look of fairrieanums too. I have about 3-4 first bloom seed plants in bud now, so can’t wait!! One of their sib in Japan bloomed with a very solid dark red dorsal.

richgarrison

Reaction score
I love the oriental pagoda look of fairrieanums too. I have about 3-4 first bloom seed plants in bud now, so can’t wait!! One of their sib in Japan bloomed with a very solid dark red dorsal.
please keep us informed.... never enough fairies!

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
P.fairrieanum is one of my favourite species too...I think I have about 5 plants of normal type and 3 albas...They always vary in color and size and shape so its always a pleasure to see a new one in bloom...Attached is a couple of my fairrieanums
These are lovely. Marking for a couple years hence when my OZ refugee flask “Porky’s” x “Pink Perfect” bloom (fingers crossed).