Paphiopedilum farrieanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.fairrieanum is one of my favourite species too...I think I have about 5 plants of normal type and 3 albas...They always vary in color and size and shape so its always a pleasure to see a new one in bloom...Attached is a couple of my fairrieanums

Attachments

• Dscn0233.jpg
    Dscn0233.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Dscn0234.jpg
    Dscn0234.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Dscn0235.jpg
    Dscn0235.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Dscn0262.jpg
    Dscn0262.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Dscn0264.jpg
    Dscn0264.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Dscn0267.jpg
    Dscn0267.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Dscn0269.jpg
    Dscn0269.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 7
I love the oriental pagoda look of fairrieanums too. I have about 3-4 first bloom seed plants in bud now, so can’t wait!! One of their sib in Japan bloomed with a very solid dark red dorsal.

I love the oriental pagoda look of fairrieanums too. I have about 3-4 first bloom seed plants in bud now, so can’t wait!! One of their sib in Japan bloomed with a very solid dark red dorsal.

please keep us informed.... never enough fairies!

P.fairrieanum is one of my favourite species too...I think I have about 5 plants of normal type and 3 albas...They always vary in color and size and shape so its always a pleasure to see a new one in bloom...Attached is a couple of my fairrieanums
These are lovely. Marking for a couple years hence when my OZ refugee flask “Porky’s” x “Pink Perfect” bloom (fingers crossed).

Latest posts

Back