Paphiopedilum amabile

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adorable! And the colour is nice and intense. Has it been open for a week? What are the measurement of the flowers vs the plant?
Totally open now for two days. The flower looks giant because it’s closer to the camera.
Natural spread is a little over 7cm. Petal width is 2cm. The leaves are between 2-3”

I bought a flask from Woodstream the end of 2015 and this is the first to bloom. Woodstream flasks are hobby flasks so they are around 8 seedlings or so. I think I’ve got 8 still. I didn’t see any there at there open house but I wasn’t looking for them. He might have some around though. I’ll probably sell a couple seedlings from what I have in the future.

I bought a flask from Woodstream amabile 'Charles' x self about then too. Did you get the same? Only two survived but was totally my fault. I had one in bud last month but it blasted.
Love the color on yours I hope mine is as good... We'll see next year... I hope.

Latest posts

Back