Paph wilhelminiae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking through the records for mine, and for the last few years it looks like they were in bloom March/April, but I think I may have a couple of stray bloomings late in Summer too.

I bred mine with Greenpaphs last spring, so his was also on a spring blooming cycle at the time.

Thanks!

Yup, I bought plants from Sam twice this year :D I also have one of his fairrieanums in bud right now.

Congrats to your P. wilhelminiae it's a nice one with good colouration and stance. Congrats as well to your beautiful photos.
Best regards from Germany, rudolf

Great flower!!! The colours are very clear and it has a nice shape!!! Well done Elena...:D

It's flowering again. Only one flower this time too, unfortunately.

Paphwilhelminiae3.jpg

Paphwilhelminiaeprofile4.jpg

yes, great pict., and I will, this time, ask Eric's question: could you please, possibly show us a pic. of the whole plant:D! looks as if having been a super buy!!! Jean

Thank you guys!

I'm hoping that the flower number will increase with time although I'm also wondering if it could have done with some additional light this winter.

Here's a quick shot of the whole plant. There are 4 mature growths and whole bunch of starts. The leaf span is approx 10 inches and it's in a 4 inch pot.

wilhelminiae2.jpg

Latest posts

Back