Paph Wössner Ministar - helenae x henryanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
Flowering for the first time. It is seriously cute. Interesting that there are few spots from the henryanum.

David

Paph Wössner Ministar - helenae x henryanum

helenaexhenryanum2com.jpg

helenaexhenryanumcom.jpg

Wow! That is lovely. What is the overall size of the plant? Has the helenae minaturized the henryanum?

I just love that halo around the dorsal sepal.

21 cm (8 inches) across. So it is pretty small. I think it has minaturised it a bit but then I haven't found henryanum to be that big anyway.

David

OH MY GOD! What a striking flower that is. That is a hybrid for all of us to look out for. Really a pleasure to see that one.

:clap: :clap: Seriously cute is an understatement, if that's possible! It will be interesting to see if other plants come out with more spots. :drool:

It's a QT; if they could shrink the plant size down a little I would love to get a bunch to keep in a small pot!

I stretched out the leaves to measure it. The leaves are quite floppy so it looks no where near as big as my measurements sound. It would be probably the smallest Paph I have flowered. My unflowered full size helenae would be a couple of inches smaller.

David

Latest posts

Back