Paph. Vanguard

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I picked this up from Tom Perlite in Santa Barbara over the weekend. My macro lens came today Whoot, Whoot. So, I wanted to try it out. This plant was in bud and just starting to open when I bought it. He had one really nice one in bloom(a sibling I assume) and I was hoping this one would bloom out as nice and took a chance because it was a larger plant and had two spikes. The flower is very large and is 16 cm NS and the dorsal is 6 cm wide. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Vanguard.jpg

Nice flower Candace! Did you see Jason there? He had a booth with mainly Neofinetia's

Robert

Nice flower Candace! Did you see Jason there? He had a booth with mainly Neofinetia's

Yes, I did see him/meet him. You guys really need to be a vendor at the POE in S.F. I think you'd do very well. I was a bit surprised at how small the SB Fair was. I know several vendors dropped out due to the fires but I think I'm spoiled by the yearly POE.

Latest posts

Back