Paph thainum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugorchids

Reaction score
these just bloomed this month. petite size plants with large size flowers. The flower on the right has a clip on the dorsal =(...next bloom should be better I hope.

by far one of the easiest species to grow. I was worried that they were too small but they turned out to be blooming size. These little ones are almost temperature tolerate I might say. I grew one plant outside in an unheated greenhouse and the rest in intermediate temperature. Both grows fine. intermediate seems to make them grow a little faster. I have a few more coming to bloom.

The size of the flower compared to the plant size is incredible! The flower on the right almost looks out of proportion in size. I am pleased to hear they are easy to grow, perhaps a flak or two?

Those really are small plants. I always find it a great attribute to have flowers bigger than the plant itself. I have a couple from NYEric's group order and they were very slow to get going but now are really taking off.

Beautiful. I really like the one on the right (in the photo). I'd buy it in a second, if I could.

Sold! $1,000.00! :evil:

by far one of the easiest species to grow. I was worried that they were too small but they turned out to be blooming size.

I don't know about that; I lost a few to overwatering. I believe they are normally small plants too.

Back