Paph. superbiens var. curtisii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mutant

Reaction score
I completely forgot about this one. It has been in flower for about two months now, and it has faded considerably compared to when I took the pictures. I really like the colour on this one, which is why I managed to at least snap a couple of shots of it (my appletonianum and my callosum var. subleave have both flowered, but I didn't manage to take pictures of them due to depression).

20547754716_ce38da7b6c_b.jpg

19951396224_ff9d71a31b_b.jpg

That bloom should really pick up your spirits. Feel better and great bloom you have there.

The superbiens is a big, chunky dude...definitely a male-
appearing flower. You seem to be doing much better than
I am at blooming Paphs. Hang on, dear, the episodes
don't last forever.

Welcome back! The beautiful flowers you are now posting should give you great joy! I love seeing them.
They certainly do. :) What makes me the happiest though, is that the majority of the collection seems to be recovering well from last year's neglect and the aftermath of said neglect.

Lovely leaves even though they are out of focus.
The foliage is the reason I prefer curtisii over superbiens, so I absolutely agree. :D

The superbiens is a big, chunky dude...definitely a male-
appearing flower. You seem to be doing much better than
I am at blooming Paphs. Hang on, dear, the episodes
don't last forever.
Yep, definitely a guy Paph. :rollhappy:

Really? To me it seems like the opposite, so I guess that means we're equally good/bad at flowering them. :wink:

Latest posts

Back