Paph. spicerianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did curve. It's still pretty nice, though.

Why 'still'? I like it. You can view the dorsal from the sides too now, not just from the front. This is more natural for this species anyway, right?
I was hoping the dorsal would stay like it was when I made the first photo. The dorsal wasn't totally flat -- it had a little curve to it. That's why I said it's still nice. I kept myself from purchasing one until now because most of the ones I've seen were severely curved, and I didn't care for that shape. But this one is gently curved, so I think I was lucky.

I really like this clone for it's coloration. Most these days have the darker pouches and other parts. Which to me, is a tendency to stray from the type species. You really have to wonder about the flatter dorsaled spices if maybe a shot of Buno is somewhere in their background.

I really like this clone for it's coloration. Most these days have the darker pouches and other parts. Which to me, is a tendency to stray from the type species. You really have to wonder about the flatter dorsaled spices if maybe a shot of Buno is somewhere in their background.
I have a Bruno -- in fact, it's my very first orchid. I don't think it's in this flower -- Bruno is bigger and much flatter.

Latest posts

Back