Paph.rothschidlianum(2012 My rothschidlainum Collect blooming)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice collection!!

I would see a cross between TN Tiger and SYL, should be terrific!

Wow, again you took my breath away. It is interesting that the TN-Tiger still is my favourite clone altough there are so many good quality roths standing next to it :clap:

A super collection and obviously should improve with further blooms as the plants get larger. Large roths with multiple spikes are just show stoppers.

Gary
UK

:drool: Whoah.......... :sob: tears of overwhelming joy at seeing those pictures.... :evil: and overwhelming jealousy :rollhappy: Wonderful growing, wonderful plants and blooms! Thanks for sharing pictures!

That's an amazing collection and you are obviously an amazing grower. Superb job. I'm still in shock from seeing such an impressive display. Thank you.

I'm fairly impressed, lots of outstanding flowers in your collection! Great display, thanks a lot for sharing!

Iweyshen, I would still like to know your growing conditions, in which part of the world you live. Your flowers are not only beautiful but the plants themselves looks so well grown with perfect leaves. What temperatures and light do you grow on. What media do you use. This is the best roth post I've ever seen on this forum, or any other for that matter.

Hi IWey
That is an awesome display of roths collection.
Do you or any member here have a photo of Roths Dou Fang and Green Valley ???

Hi Howard
Here have not roths'Dou Fang' and roths'Green Valley',but have roths'Green Valley' same cross .roths'Green Valley' is NTP266 rothschildianum (Val x Mount Milas)
533002_2059024570509_1691510078_991100_1333785211_n.jpg

The PIC from right to left 2 3 4 is NTP266

Latest posts

Back