Paph randsii (New World x CA Dream) First Flowering

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb !

Can you also please share the picture of the whole plant ?

It's just amazing

Wow! That spike just exploded with flowers! Awesome plant and amazing growing. What is your culture like?

Mind if I join the party?

Mind if I join the randsii party?
Took this picture on 4/3/2015 with 10 flowers. Looks like we are pretty well synchronized!
bm1IvLvh.jpg

Took this picture on 4/3/2015 with 10 flowers. Looks like we are pretty well synchronized!
bm1IvLvh.jpg

SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This randsii is making my mouth water :rollhappy:

bm1IvLvh.jpg

Nice, is it a first blooming seedling plant? What is leafspan of the plant?

You are lucky to grow it in a greenhouse. Mine is grown in my apartment!

This thread is evil. You guys are making everyone drool over the 1st pictures and now your posting more. :drool:

Superb !

Can you also please share the picture of the whole plant ?

It's just amazing

Later when all flowers are open, I will take a few picture of the whole plant. It is about 30 inches leafspan and has width of about 2 inches.

Unbelievable!! 10 flowers for the first bloom. Is this a very easy to care species?

Grows in warm conditons of warm temperature year round with a minimum temp of 20C and days can reach up to 24-26C.

Likes humidity of 50-60% and Medium light.

Mix is medium bark, charcoal, perlite and a bit of moss. I top dress with a bit of cocopeat, fine perlite, fine charcoal and sand mix so the surface stays moist so the roots can penetrate the medium.

If Phal bellina grows well, randsii will do just fine.

Grows in warm conditons of warm temperature year round with a minimum temp of 20C and days can reach up to 24-26C.

Likes humidity of 50-60% and Medium light.

Mix is medium bark, charcoal, perlite and a bit of moss. I top dress with a bit of cocopeat, fine perlite, fine charcoal and sand mix so the surface stays moist so the roots can penetrate the medium.

If Phal bellina grows well, randsii will do just fine.

Thank you for your explanation! It seems that it will do well in my apartment, of which all bellinas goes fine with it. It seems it requires much less light as compared with other mutis, such as Roths, philippinese and kolo. Am I right?

Latest posts

Back