Paph randsii (New World x CA Dream) First Flowering

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok there are no words to describe that Paph randy booth 'toki' fcc/ajos (lady isabel x randsii). The person that made that cross is a genius.

Both of you should store all of the pollen from all the flowers just to offer it to anyone who would like to make a cross because there is so little around. I think it just hasn't been used that often but would be a good parent. I can't see a randsii x sanderianum, randsii x wossner black wings or randsii x anitum turning out bad. I also would like to see what would happen to a randsii x micranthum or gigantifolium. That hybrid with Lady Isabel is ridiculous.

Both of you should store all of the pollen from all the flowers just to offer it to anyone who would like to make a cross because there is so little around. I think it just hasn't been used that often but would be a good parent. I can't see a randsii x sanderianum, randsii x wossner black wings or randsii x anitum turning out bad. I also would like to see what would happen to a randsii x micranthum or gigantifolium. That hybrid with Lady Isabel is ridiculous.

I totally agree!

That Paph Randy Booth is incredible. I'd love to have a plant like that. I do have a lovely clone of Lady Isabel that has a sheath ready although it won't flower until later this year.

Latest posts

Back