Paph. philippinense x PEOY

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a really cool flower.You have a nice one there. I love the dark with the green pouch.
I have to get myself one of these.

Mick

Glad you posted this one today penangirl as I missed it the first time (in Nepal I think). It is a beauty. Love the colour. Must be close to reflowering Dot?

David

Awesome flower.. who made this cross? Would love to get a few of these.... Where did the plant come from?

Great color overall. I like the lime-yellow pouch color a lot. The richness in the dorsal an petals also add to the flowers' impressive color.

Glad you posted this one today penangirl as I missed it the first time (in Nepal I think). It is a beauty. Love the colour. Must be close to reflowering Dot?

David
I couldn't find the plant when I moved them into the greenhouse. It makes me sick to think it died.

I couldn't find the plant when I moved them into the greenhouse. It makes me sick to think it died.

That is a tragedy. We all know how you feel. I lost a NFS Screaming Eagle that was growing beautifully. That one still guts me. If only I put it closer to the fan continues to go round my head. They are so hard to come by here.

David

Dang! Dot that's a bummer. I just unpacked several of this cross last night. If you're interested PM me.

David, I know what you mean about Screaming Eagle. I divided mine a couple of years back, major set back! One piece dead the other is a single fan but growing. Also a hard cross to find here.

Latest posts

Back