Paph. philippinense var roebelinii problem

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiousity, is powdered Dragons Blood rusty red in color. I was in a shop here where I live and they had a jar with a powder in it labeled Dragons Blood. They also had dried chunks of it that looked like hardened sap. They were somewhat transluscent. I asked the owner what it was for and he had no idea. This shop reminded me of the old "head shops" only minus all the paraphernalia. It had more light catchers, incense, tie-dye, and fun items. He thought it was more for "fun spell casting". They also had other organic powdered items. I want to try it on my plants when needed, but I would like to know what powdered Dragons Blood looks like.

Just out of curiousity, is powdered Dragons Blood rusty red in color. I was in a shop here where I live and they had a jar with a powder in it labeled Dragons Blood. They also had dried chunks of it that looked like hardened sap. They were somewhat transluscent. I asked the owner what it was for and he had no idea. This shop reminded me of the old "head shops" only minus all the paraphernalia. It had more light catchers, incense, tie-dye, and fun items. He thought it was more for "fun spell casting". They also had other organic powdered items. I want to try it on my plants when needed, but I would like to know what powdered Dragons Blood looks like.

That sounds like it. If you go to Lance's Shop Gone Wild (www.shopgonewild.com) web site they sell liquid and dry resin I believe.

Latest posts

Back