Paph. philippinense var. palawanense

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
palawanense.jpg

Is this the miniture form? If so, could we get a whole plant shot?

Kyle

Beautiful! A nice little plant. I got a piece of John M's plant (thanks John!) last year and am awaiting flowers....hopefully this year but more likely next spring.

Nice flowers!

I got a var. palawanense from Sam @ Orchid Inn, and it's a HUGE plant! I emailed Sam, and he said that originally it was a smaller size plant but it just took off and grew into a monster! Besides the supposedly smaller leaf span, what other characteristics set this variety apart from the other philippinense varieties?

Very lovely flowers!!

Nice flowers!

I got a var. palawanense from Sam @ Orchid Inn, and it's a HUGE plant! I emailed Sam, and he said that originally it was a smaller size plant but it just took off and grew into a monster! Besides the supposedly smaller leaf span, what other characteristics set this variety apart from the other philippinense varieties?

I bought it one (supposed to be a selfing of var. palawanense) here in France. It was a 1 mature BS plant (50cm or more) but now it's even smaller (25-30cm) with many, many growths (15-20) but no bloom yet :(
The seller told me the same thing than you, he bought a small plant but the plant becomes bigger and bigger each year (but not the flowers)

Latest posts

Back