Paph. parishii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
Finally have one to flower!

Ramon:)

Paph. parishii
8994625288_c34f099f96_z.jpg

That is awesome! It has been such a long time since I last saw these, the recent posts remind me how truely beautiful they realy are. I think it is the combination of lime greens and burgundy which is so appealing.
How are you growing this? I have to fine tune my culture if I am ever to get mine to flower (getting it to grow may be a good place to start though)

That is awesome! It has been such a long time since I last saw these, the recent posts remind me how truely beautiful they realy are. I think it is the combination of lime greens and burgundy which is so appealing.
How are you growing this? I have to fine tune my culture if I am ever to get mine to flower (getting it to grow may be a good place to start though)

I keep it in bright light cool temp and on the drier side. Trying not to keep the growing tip and crown wet. Good air movement.

Ramon:)

I need to move my one nearer the door then, it gets too much water where it is and takes too long to dry out. Any ideas on dianthum requirements?

Latest posts

Back