Quantcast

Paph Norito Hasegawa (update)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

WolfDog1 (C. Williams)

Reaction score
Well I took my Paph Norito Hasegawa into the judging center today to see if the local judges might score it. They did! It was awarded an AM/AOS just a couple of hours ago. WOO HOO! My first AM. I also took it outside and took a few more pictures of it, which are better than the ones I posted previously. So, here they are:

Thanks for looking.

Craig

G

gore42

Awesome! Congratulations :) I've still never had an AOS award (but have only entered species), but hopefully one day I will. You've got an awesome looking bloom there!

- Matthew Gore

smartie2000

Reaction score
:clap: Congrats! its a beauty. You definitely deserve it.

Hey do they charge everytime you want something judged or is it one fee when you win the award?

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Heather said:
You pay $40 if your plant is awarded, I think. And you don't HAVE to register it.
You have to give it a clonal name. It's $40 if you are a member of AOS. More, if not.

WolfDog1 (C. Williams)

Reaction score
I have not received the bill for either of my awards, but it does cost. I'll let you know when I get them. Since I'm an AOS member it cost is less than for non-members.

The AOS only charges when you win an award. Judging is free.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
congratulaions ! I'm not surprised this one was awarded, it definitely deserves it !!!:clap:

Latest posts