Paph. Norito Hasegawa 'Souffle' B/CSA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
I bought this last May as an unbloomed seedling at our orchid society silent auction table :D

Norito Hasegawa = armeniacum x malipoense

IMG_2067.jpg

No, this will be my plant's first blooming. The award must have been to the plant which I have a division of. Is it wrong to say that my plant was awarded; that's what the tag says?? :confused:

No, this will be my plant's first blooming. The award must have been to the plant which I have a division of. Is it wrong to say that my plant was awarded; that's what the tag says?? :confused:

Is it a seedling or a division? If it's a division, then the award can go with it.

It's a division. The original plant came from Paphanatics. I called it a seedling because I was thinking baby plant, not because it was grown from seed. Oops :eek:

Okay, so now I have a question. I just looked up Paph. Norito Hasegawa 'Souffle' on Orchidwiz and it says this plant was awarded B/CSA in 1993. So that means I have a division of a fairly old plant then? Cool. :D

Good job, Joanne, can't wait to see the flower!!

Any culture tips?

Heh, heh, well, I've had it for less than a year, but...

It's potted in a plastic pot in bark mix. It gets a drink of rain/RO/snow melt every 6 to 7 days. Fed once per month, alternating Dyna-gro Bloom and Foliage Pro fertilizers. I grow it under fluorescent lights, currently it's under a four-tube T-8 fixture.

Back