Paph. Mount Toro X kolopakingii.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jblanford

This is the last one I got from HD it's from Klehm Growers it's a really big plant 27" high 36" LS w/5 blooms, and a new growth on the way, Got this along with Paph. Drulas on a 2for1 coupon comes out to about $15.ea can't beat that. Now some wonder where I get all these coupons for the HD Garden Club, well when you have kids with computers you just say guess what you just joined. ENJOY.... Jim

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

Definitely no doubt who one of the parents is! :clap::clap:
I think Jim has a definite advantage being somewhat close to HD's that are close to home for Klehm's. The gals in the nursery dept in the McHenry store claimed they came every week on Thurs, well I has there 3 Fri. in a row & there was nothing new. I signed up for the garden membership in Feb & last week just got the first email coupons, one was buy 1 houseplant, get one free. I asked does that include orchids? Not usually but the manager OK'd it this time. I ended up with a couple of phals, the one I'll keep for sure, the other has 2 plants in one pot so I might seperate them & they could end up at the next club meeting!

The price you paid for its type of breeding makes this plant is a true steal. I can't believe you get named multifloral crosses like this from Home Depot. Makes me jealous.

Christian

Latest posts

Back