Meanwhile back at Home Depot.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet its a Bel Royal! (rothschildianum x kolopakingii). i bloomed a bunch of these and some were extremely similar to that.

On the multi Jim, how big is the plant and how wide are the leaves? Are they floppy or stiff and upright??

Um, why don't we just ask Arnie??? Jim, he might be at the show this weekend? Or I'll try to take a pic to monthly judging to show him sometime soon.

-Ernie

I checked this plant again I'm sure it's St. Swithin now, it's 20" high the leaves are straight out and stiff 24"ns, and between the bloom growth and the other growth I found a small one, this plant will be really big some day.
It's going to be in my display at our show this coming weekend if anybody wants to see it.... Jim

Attachments

• IMG_2607.JPG
    IMG_2607.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2608.JPG
    IMG_2608.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
those are real nice find.
you guys are so lucky, the home depots we have here doesn't have a plant
section......

I checked this plant again I'm sure it's St. Swithin now, it's 20" high the leaves are straight out and stiff 24"ns, and between the bloom growth and the other growth I found a small one, this plant will be really big some day.
It's going to be in my display at our show this coming weekend if anybody wants to see it.... Jim

I agree it looks like it could be a St Swith in that pick. How do you know its not a Gary Ramagna? See you can never be sure that's why noids are a problem to identify.

Latest posts

Back