Paph. Michael Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COlor, shape, petals, all is good. Nice one!

What do you think about the speed growth of this hybrid. I have 3 differents (not yet BS) and they grow slowly in my conditions.

COlor, shape, petals, all is good. Nice one!

What do you think about the speed growth of this hybrid. I have 3 differents (not yet BS) and they grow slowly in my conditions.

From the seedling to blooming need about 4 years.

Oh!

5 years for my rothschildianum but for my 3MK, it will be more, at least 7...

I think I have not good grower cross...

Very nice! Thanks for posting your pics.
I have had one of these for 6 years and have finally got a bud! I hope it looks as nice as yours when flowered.

Again a superior bloom from you, on a lovely plant. You are truely a good grower. Congratulations.
As others have said, it would be great to see a picture that shows the flower in more detail, the background (as awesome as it is) seems to show up in better detail than the flower itself, ?lighting?

impressive plant ,just for curiosity how long is the spike ?
and as you tell us this plant has became so in only 7 years,well in that time how many times you have repot it?
thanks in advance,and congrats,Anna

tcw, I see from your blog you're a Chemistry teacher, so are all these magnificent plants just your hobby or do you own an orchid nursery?
If so which one (so I can watch for your crosses becoming available).
Thanks

Back