Paph Mark Hasegawa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's finally bloomed, again after four or five years. Paph Mark Hasegawa = Paph (rothschildianum x concolor)

PaphMarkHasegawa.jpg

PaphMarkHasegawaplant.jpg

Any idea what roths clone was used? These hybrids remade with newer roths can sometimes be less infrequent bloomers, yes?

-Ernie

Paphreek,
Nice flowers! I bought two of these plants from Norita a number of yrs back, both are multi growth. I think one is trying to spike at the moment, too low down to tell for sure. Thanks for the show!! I hope I'll get to post soon too.

Any idea what roths clone was used? These hybrids remade with newer roths can sometimes be less infrequent bloomers, yes?

-Ernie

I got this one in 2002 from EFG Orchids at the Chicagoland Orchid Festival. It bloomed in 2003 with straighter petals. I figured, no big deal. It'll bloom bigger and better next year. Little did I know that it would be 5 years before the next blooming.:rolleyes:

Candace, I tried all the tricks, including chilling it and even putting it in the spot I got my Cooksonii to bloom in and ignoring it. Nothing worked. I finally put it on the lower shelf in the grow room and it bloomed.

Latest posts

Back