Paph Lucky Bells '106'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Below is a photo of one of the multigrowth choice plants received from Nick's close out sale. The cross is (bellatulum 'Cherry' x Bella Lucia 'Cheetah'). The plant has one previously bloomed growth, one growth in flower, another growth in bud and start that is about 1/2 way to completion. Oh, I also see a real small start as well. The leave span on the blooming growth is 7 1/2 inches. The natural spread on the flower is 7 c.m. I know it's not the trend but I like the rounder flowers even though they are cupped over the flat non round flowers. Enjoy.

1022PaphLuckyBell.jpg

:clap::clap: Quite nice! :drool::drool:
this one shows more bella influence than most of the others we've seen. Could be that we've seen more of the reverse cross with Bella Lucia being the pod parent & that's making the difference? I have some of both crosses, it will be interesting to see the difference on mine.

Good stuff Bob. The cupping doesn't bother me either. Other then a slight pinch in the dorsal it looks great!

Latest posts

Back