• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. lowii (BS or division)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderlen3000

Reaction score
Looking blooming size or division (prefer 3-4 growths) of good clone of Paph. lowii in CANADA. LET me know if you have any spare division or a good source.

Thanks.
Lanny

You could email Piping Rock Orchids and see when he's next in Canada. I've seen (and purchased) some nice plants from there.

also sam tsui of orchid inn usually offers lowii on his division lists and ithink he may be going to canada this year. he's had an AQ on some of his line bred seedlings too.

If I wanted a really GOOD clone of lowii in North America, I'd look to Sam Tsui (Orchid Inn) or Frank Smith (Krull-Smith). Sam certainly gets stuff north of the border regularly. Not sure about Frank?

How about the OL guys? They have paperwork savvy. I can't speak to their lowiis though, haven't seen theirs.

hi Ernie,

as you know frank smith has sold all his commercial Paph. activities to
www.junesorchidestate.com/ so maybe he can contact her
kindest regards
cliokchi:)

If I wanted a really GOOD clone of lowii in North America, I'd look to Sam Tsui (Orchid Inn) or Frank Smith (Krull-Smith). Sam certainly gets stuff north of the border regularly. Not sure about Frank?

How about the OL guys? They have paperwork savvy. I can't speak to their lowiis though, haven't seen theirs.

Last time I looked, OL would only sell plants in Canada with orders of at least $2500 worth, unless they are invited for a speaking tour of several orchid societies. Kind of pricy if all you want is a lowii. :eek: And then you have to pay extra for the paperwork. So much for savvy.

Last time I looked, OL would only sell plants in Canada with orders of at least $2500 worth, unless they are invited for a speaking tour of several orchid societies. Kind of pricy if all you want is a lowii. :eek: And then you have to pay extra for the paperwork. So much for savvy.

Lanny:poke: OL is going to be at the Edmonton Show in February...

I was just going to say, check out your local show! Also, doesn't Paramount have any? Mike Gabrielson might also have a few nice select ones.

Latest posts

Back