Paph Lady Isabel 'Prince of Peace'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

Currently in bloom. This is the best flower of this clone ever. The leaf spread is about 35 inches.

PaphLadyIsabelPOPfullplant.jpg

Great job Peter. Really like the presentation and five flowers!! That's Great!!
Your plant looks super clean too. Do you have it in the same type of mix as your urbanianum?

Rick H

Wow, Peter. I saved the picture of the last blooming you posted to use as a screen saver. This one is even better.

Great growing, great photo. - Marilyn

LOL now how soon will those compots I got from you the other day start blooming since this is the parent of one of them if I am correct

Todd

Great job Peter. Really like the presentation and five flowers!! That's Great!!
Your plant looks super clean too. Do you have it in the same type of mix as your urbanianum?

Rick H

Rick,

Yes, I do use the same mix. Just water less often in the larger pot.

LOL you know that seems like a long time.....but I was looking at some of my notes the other day and some of my orchids I have had for over 3 years now.....seems like just yesterday when I started feeding my addiction

Todd

Stunning! If you ever get sick of it, feel free to send it to me...
If I was Peter and I'm sure he thinks in the same way, I never would get sick of it. Elena, so sorry to tell you the truth and to destroy your illusions. ;)

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Latest posts

Back