Paph. Hsinying Majarkum 'Ching Hua' #3 SM/TPS X Paph. Hsinying Citron 'Ching Hua '

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dane

Paph. (Hsinying Majakum 'Ching Hua # 3' SM/TPS x Paph. Hsinying Citron 'Ching Hua #11 ' SM/TPS)

I got a 1st for this paph. at our show because it is large and well shaped:D

7e5ba080-0a26-4c95-937a-b0e39555a9c6.jpg

Enjoy:)

The dorsal looks great. Plant is quite small though, perhaps the flower should not be left on for too long? Is this a recent import?
Well done!

The dorsal looks great. Plant is quite small though, perhaps the flower should not be left on for too long? Is this a recent import?
Well done!

Yes it is a recent import, i need to re-label it then if thats the name?

Yes it is a recent import, i need to re-label it then if thats the name?

I believe it is the correct name, as I imported a couple of these flasks a couple of years ago. Perhaps one of the others who have access to a data base could confirm. As far as I know, the other paph is unregistered at present, again perhaps someone can confirm?
When you re-label, be sure to retain the parent clonal names on your label for future reference.

I believe it is the correct name, as I imported a couple of these flasks a couple of years ago. Perhaps one of the others who have access to a data base could confirm. As far as I know, the other paph is unregistered at present, again perhaps someone can confirm?
When you re-label, be sure to retain the parent clonal names on your label for future reference.

Ok thanks, i looked it up on Orchid wiz and it is registered to that name ;)

Back