Paph. henryanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlG

Reaction score
I've had this plant for 20+ years now, and it's grown quite well for me. This year it's flowering more than a month early.

Attachments

• Paph henryanum compressed.JPG
    Paph henryanum compressed.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 62
A very nice flower I'm not a big fan of this species but there are some really nice flowers aroiund and your has a lovley dorsal.

I'll try to get a photo tomorrow, but I have divided it over the years (actually, it self-divided*), shared some divisions, and still have three.

*because I'm not that great a grower

20 years is a long time! Congrat! I don't have much luck with this species... my last one only lasted about 3 years....maybe I should give it another try someday.

I know you got rid of a bunch. If you do that again let me get first dibs! :D

Eric, I got rid of over 800 orchids few years ago....I probably would not have another large collection in the future even if I don't downsize my house. Traveling the world is my current "hobby", however I will always have some orchids around the house--currently I have about 40 plants, mostly Paphs and Neof. O/C few Catts(the really orchid:evil: :poke:) as well but none of the "fancy" stuffs that I used to have.

Latest posts

Back