Paph. haynaldianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chien

Reaction score
26739902475_bbd983e944_c.jpg

Paph. haynaldianum
I like this colorful species.

If the colour and contrast are 'correct' in the photo, this is a very colourful clone.
Yes, it's Bear's product. I saw you shared a very colorful haynaldianum from Bear.
I bought a haynaldianum which was in bud few month ago, and it was quite pale. What should I do? Of course to buy more! So I went to buy this one in flower and another one in bud, which might be more red than this one.

Yes, it's Bear's product. I saw you shared a very colorful haynaldianum from Bear.
I bought a haynaldianum which was in bud few month ago, and it was quite pale. What should I do? Of course to buy more! So I went to buy this one in flower and another one in bud, which might be more red than this one.

I have bought 4 clones from Shenliu and they all come out in dark colored flower. One of my friends had bloomed one super clone with extremely dark colored flower and very well presented spots on petals. I think you should try to get few more.:)

I have bought 4 clones from Shenliu and they all come out in dark colored flower. One of my friends had bloomed one super clone with extremely dark colored flower and very well presented spots on petals. I think you should try to get few more.:)
Four dark colored Paph. haynaldianum! I envy you. Now I have to visit Mr. Sheng.....

Hi, I think we met each other at Shen's nursery last month, and I think you already got many great plants in that trip to Taiwan!

Indeed I bought a number of paphs from that trip but those are just fair fair. High quality specimens are way too expensive. I'm not prepared to get those until my skills are fully mature.

Not sure on which day we have met. Can you give me some hints? :D

Latest posts

Back