Paph hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Anyway, I saw these at Clouds, my hand actually touched one then hastily put it back when I saw the price tag...decided that a little more cultural research was called for....:p

I was thinking the same thing, but not a good reason to buy a plant - not that it hasn't been done before, though.

Well, I think it's a heck of a good reason to buy a plant, Kevin, and it's exactly why I bought Paph. malipoense x jackii this year...:evil:

Oh my!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Anyway, I saw these at Clouds, my hand actually touched one then hastily put it back when I saw the price tag...decided that a little more cultural research was called for....:p

Wasn't it a little bit less than 1/2 of that price last year. I think the price reflects the size of the plant now. You could have got it last year or just before the regrading price.

Well, I think it's a heck of a good reason to buy a plant, Kevin, and it's exactly why I bought Paph. malipoense x jackii this year...:evil:

Well, I am tempted....what are the temp requirements? I'm thinking it's a warm grower, right?

my family is loving the warm humid weather of Far North Queensland- everything grows up here. Anyway i attached another family member-

Greetings from sunny humid Paradise
Albert

The humidity would be the key. I don't think every orchid grows in that climate but the ones that do must grow very well.

Well done on that one.

Someone has an armenijack on eBay here [in bloom] but I'm resisting. Plus I just put in some orders for plants so I have to be careful not to overspend. :p

Latest posts

Back