Paph hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

albert

Double bubble- love the pair.
cheers
Albert

Attachments

• Hangianum 25.04.2008 003.jpg
    Hangianum 25.04.2008 003.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 87
I love the double bubble too! Is this the first time to bloom this clone of hangianum? It has really great shape.

:clap::clap: Nice going Albert! :drool:You're really killin' us back here in the states!

Paph emersonii

my family is loving the warm humid weather of Far North Queensland- everything grows up here. Anyway i attached another family member-

Greetings from sunny humid Paradise
Albert

Attachments

• Emersonii2008 001.jpg
    Emersonii2008 001.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 32
Believe me, it took me a long time to get to this point of my collection. I lost quite a few beauties (cyclone 2006). For some orchids the waiting period to flower is more than 10 years. Its always a competition between my orchids and my wife.
Albert

My hangs almost grow in water (thats not a joke) they stand on a brick which is placed in a water container- the flower pot stands 1 cm in water. These orchids love very high humidity- no cold nights and a good master.
cheers
Albert

My hangs almost grow in water (thats not a joke) they stand on a brick which is placed in a water container- the flower pot stands 1 cm in water. These orchids love very high humidity- no cold nights and a good master.
cheers
Albert
Thanks for the water tip. The master of the master must be your wife!

Believe me, it took me a long time to get to this point of my collection. I lost quite a few beauties (cyclone 2006). For some orchids the waiting period to flower is more than 10 years. Its always a competition between my orchids and my wife.
Albert
We know where you're coming from on the "10 yr wait". If I would of known it would take 10 yrs or longer, I would of never taken up slipper growing 30 yrs ago!

This is really wanting me to write some letters to my congressmen about this CITES baloney!

You are not a big corporation, what convinces you that they actually listening to you, or for that matter anyone's voice.:poke:

Thanks for the water tip. The master of the master must be your wife!

There is a favorite vietnamese idiom:
Mister God is indeed the most powerful, but he is still one level lower than his wife.

Latest posts

Back