Paph Hanes Freckles

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The flower was tuck under the leaf of another plant and opened cockeyed, but I like the colors and petal width for a mini.

PaphHanesFreckles.jpg

I'm looking at the photo from another computer and it looks over sarurated, here. I'll have to check my computer settings when I get home.

Well, its already impressive...next bloom it will be spectacular! Eric

Wow! That is beautiful. What is it: concolor/bellatulum/nivieum x Freckles? It is very interesting blend of colours in the petals, from yellow to a peachy colour at the fringe. The lovely central green in the sepals makes a nice contrast. Is it fully open?

Wow! That is beautiful. What is it: concolor/bellatulum/nivieum x Freckles? It is very interesting blend of colours in the petals, from yellow to a peachy colour at the fringe. The lovely central green in the sepals makes a nice contrast. Is it fully open?

Hanes Freckles = Freckles x Gigi. I'm not sure if it is fully open. I found the flower pinned under the leaves of the plant next to it. I suspect it will open more under better circumstances next blooming.

Latest posts

Back