Quantcast

Paph.Franz (PEOY x gigantifolium)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Guldal

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very succesfull hybrid... it's gorgeous as is, but will be a real stunner, when with more flowers!

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Great color and stance. I love the gigantifolium influence on petal arc and the curly toes.

Chris, I must inform you that it is still a 'small' plant ;), so you must grow it to perhaps 5-6 feet 'wingspan' to get that 4 flower count you want.

Redtwist

Crownrot Prince
Reaction score
Great color and stance. I love the gigantifolium influence on petal arc and the curly toes.

Chris, I must inform you that it is still a 'small' plant ;), so you must grow it to perhaps 5-6 feet 'wingspan' to get that 4 flower count you want.
Thanks. Yes, I realise it’s named gigantifolium for a reason. My problem is I am similarly addicted to that petaling. I have quite a few little gig hybrids now. What I will do when they are full grown I don’t know. Going to need a bigger house...

musa

Reaction score
Chris, rest assured that you are not alone with your problem. In the beginning gigs all look so little and innocent,... but later they dominate your growspace with the iron... ehhmm...the iron leaf! But they are too beautiful.

Latest posts