Paph. Franz Glanz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamlet

Reaction score
armeniacum x emersonii, first bloom.

p4060353-2l9yrf.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Nice flower with good color. I have several that have not yet bloomed and one is a large plant with multiple growths. I was coming to the conclusion that they might be difficult to bloom, but you give me some hope. Mike

That flower looks huge!

I have three, bought in low bud, and all blasted ( shipped in winter and expected result).
All three started multiple new growths. Definitely good growers, but only one attempted to rebloom last summer. The bud blast again.
No news on the other two, yet.

Very pretty. I've got one in early bud now, too. Must be that season. Is your plant fragrant?

No, no fragrance on mine. Actually ... I don't think I had one fragrant Paph. yet.

Nice flower with good color. I have several that have not yet bloomed and one is a large plant with multiple growths. I was coming to the conclusion that they might be difficult to bloom, but you give me some hope. Mike

That flower looks huge!

I have three, bought in low bud, and all blasted ( shipped in winter and expected result).
All three started multiple new growths. Definitely good growers, but only one attempted to rebloom last summer. The bud blast again.
No news on the other two, yet.

I wish you good luck with yours. I didn't know these are considered difficult. This flower developed rather quickly, about one month from the bud emerging from the leaves to the flower opening.

Btw, the time it took ( one month from sheath to open bloom) is very short!
That is a great trait!!!

Mine sat in sheath forever! Same with my Cam's Cloud, another emersonii hybrid. The only thing that was rather swift was Mem. Larry Heuer.

Back