Paph fowliei (front and back)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty dang cool Craig......I need to concentrate on finding one of these myself at a good price, of course. Thanks for the PICs

Speaking of....does anyone hear from of talk to Matt after his move from Colorado to the west coast? Hellooo...Matt..are you still around? I miss his virtual 3D plant shots

--Allen--

He moved here to Portland, however, I have not spoken to him. One of the members of my society did when he first moved here and was (or is) boarding a bunch of his plants. I'll inquire tonight if that guy is at our meeting.

Craig

Very nice!

They are not overly difficult to find here. I purchase, a normal color form, a couple years back, from Bloomfield Orchids. I also obtained an alba form from Piping Rock Orchids

That's a nice one.

Interesting, I was thinking of Matt yesterday while I was watering my plants, and wondered how he's doing. Hope he responds.

Sounds like I'll need to place an order with Glen Decker very soon. I have not seen an album form, but suspect they are just as nice as the type form.

Craig

Latest posts

Back