• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph flasks in Germany - where to buy?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpaph

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a business trip to Germany, from Oz, later in the year.
Does anyone know of reputable vendors around Munich or in Germany who might have paph flasks for sale?
I want to bring them home as carry-on luggage.
Interested in multifloras - esp roths.

Thanks

Around Munich, go to Wössner... http://www.blumenglanz.de/ don't gt confused with he website (it's C... As well as the online catalogue), but the name shold ring a bell to oz with all the Paph. Wössner Something... They have great plants.. However, I would suggest to contact them first (P.S.- not very reactive to e-mails!)

Roellke Orchideen

You better forget about it.
You better don't expect to get exceptional roths here in Germany.

But you may try to contact Popow, but I think they don't sell flasks.

Maybe Hilmar Bauch will sell you flasks, but I don't know much about the quality of his breeding stock.

As Kavanaru said, Franz Glanz would be the first address, but not easy to contact...

You better forget about it.
You better don't expect to get exceptional roths here in Germany.

But you may try to contact Popow, but I think they don't sell flasks.

Maybe Hilmar Bauch will sell you flasks, but I don't know much about the quality of his breeding stock.

As Kavanaru said, Franz Glanz would be the first address, but not easy to contact...

100% in agreement!

Hillmar Bauch told me he made some nice crossing with roth reacently, but the seed will not be ready till then. Bauch just sold on eBay a lot of small kinds of flask.

Maybe you think on a 4h drive from Munich and go down to Handlabuer, he has great breeding plant and a lot of Phrags. He is located in Austria, if you contact him he could maybe have flask for you.

Huh? The price, how much are they? Bao nhiêu tiền?

Mick aka Minh

Dr. Berthold had bought 2 years ago 1 Flask HCM alba from Popow . 20 Seedlings 70 Euro ?. He also has : coccineum aureum , charlesworthii album , Paphiopedilum esquirolei album ... ect....

Back