Paph. Fajen's Fiesta

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Awarded at Judging in Ann Arbor today. 'Littlefrog Fantasy', AM/AOS. I think 85 points? Maybe 86? Only have had one bloom so far (I have many seedlings), but I think this is the plant I will keep. If they get better than this I'll be impressed and grateful that I got all of the ones that Orchid Inn had left... Much better than I expected it to turn out.

Fajen's Fiesta is moquettianum x henryanum. Google Lens thinks it is a henryanum... It is actually a bit chunkier and may give me two or three flowers. fajensfiesta_lff.jpg

387B66A1-7092-48B0-982B-E25A2668E157.jpeg
Here is my image of the same flower! I thought it would be a no brainer that Fajen’s Fiesta would get awarded! It was gorgeous. I submitted this because I thought it had richer color then Rob’s image shows.
Congrats Rob! She was a beauty!

Awarded at Judging in Ann Arbor today. 'Littlefrog Fantasy', AM/AOS. I think 85 points? Maybe 86? Only have had one bloom so far (I have many seedlings), but I think this is the plant I will keep. If they get better than this I'll be impressed and grateful that I got all of the ones that Orchid Inn had left... Much better than I expected it to turn out.

Fajen's Fiesta is moquettianum x henryanum. Google Lens thinks it is a henryanum... It is actually a bit chunkier and may give me two or three flowers. View attachment 41167
Congratulations! It’s beautiful!

View attachment 41171
Here is my image of the same flower! I thought it would be a no brainer that Fajen’s Fiesta would get awarded! It was gorgeous. I submitted this because I thought it had richer color then Rob’s image shows.
Congrats Rob! She was a beauty!
Nice! Yes, I hope the actual AOS photo captures the color better. I just did a quick snap with my phone...

Latest posts

Back