• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. fairrieanum vendor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secundino

Adorable Stud
Reaction score
After a long time I want to try it again, the little and lovely Paphiopedilum fairrieanum. Does anyone know who sells this cutie besides Asendorfer in Europe?
Thanks for your help
Secun

Thanks, yes I found Cramer, too, but know them either. No idea how the plants from Cramer are, the price seems quite reasonable.

Welcome to Slippertalk, Secun -- where are you in Europe?

Please tell us a little about yourself in the "Greetings and Salutations" section.

Yes, Popow's list is extensive, indeed. Though I never ordered from there. Do you like the plants, one or more fans? Most of my Paphios come from Elsner, all young, near to blooming size plants, very healthy and strong, I'm pleased with them.
Anyway, I'll have to wait until temperatures change.

Yes, Popow's list is extensive, indeed. Though I never ordered from there. Do you like the plants, one or more fans? Most of my Paphios come from Elsner, all young, near to blooming size plants, very healthy and strong, I'm pleased with them.
Anyway, I'll have to wait until temperatures change.

You may check this thread: http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26693

and his eBay page : http://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?item=...anzen&hash=item5895444e39&_ssn=lepantes&rt=nc

Jean

Thanks! Great looking plants!
(BTW you have wakened a bit of very green envy in me - there is no vendor near to where I live, no way choosing plants for myself! Oh man, I'd like to...)

I haven't bought from Cramer through their website yet, but I've bought several orchids from him at shows over the years. All were vigorous and healthy.

where are you located.

Popiw have them I think.

Assendorfer had flasks shortly.....

Hello, I would like to buy the following two orchid. but I could not find a place. Please help me. I live in Turkey.
Paphiopedilum Michael koopowitz
Paphiopedilum fairrieanum

Murat

Thanks,

Latest posts

Back