Paph. Dollgoldi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderlen3000

Reaction score
My first Dollgoldi. I always wanted this cross and saw the plant at local show for sale from Ching Hua Orchids. Its a big 3 growths+new lead plant for only $50. The price is too good to pass. Its blooming on second growth and the 3 growth is fully mature too. I'm crossing my finger the plant adjust well to my growing condition and bloom again next year. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0719_1.jpg
    IMAG0719_1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0724_1.jpg
    IMAG0724_1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 52
I bought a 3-growth one for $45 6 years ago. Now 5 growths, and still no blooms...
I bought a 2 growth one 4 months ago for $75 that is supposedly "always in flower," now 3 growths, but no flower...
You got a great deal. Do they sell to the USA?

Great buy, congratulations. I have got some lovely plants from Ching Hua in the past. Eric, send me your mail address, and I will send you their list.

I never thought I would see the day where you could buy a blooming dolgoldii for so cheap..great score, and you know it's capable of blooming

I never thought I would see the day where you could buy a blooming dolgoldii for so cheap..great score, and you know it's capable of blooming

Most of the taiwanese breeding seem to be much easier to grow and plant. This is especially true for most paph, at least according to my experience, as well as from other member of my society. Ching Hua always have great quality plant for reasonable price, *cough* compare to what you normally pay for vender from U.S.

Of course paph price on average is still higher than most other orchids LOL

Latest posts

Back