Paph.Dollgoldi 'Glaedr' AM/AOS (83 pts)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrchidFix

Reaction score
Awarded at the Hilo center monthly judging, 8 October, 2016

Nat. Spread 19.5
Dorsal 6.8
Petal 4.0

IMG_1762.JPG

Nice! Congrats!
From where did you acquire?

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for the compliments!

Ozpaph: Yes, the cultivar named is spelled correctly. I named it after the gold dragon in Christopher Paolini's "Inheritance" series.

As soon as I figure out how to post a larger photo- I will. Being limited to 97 kb makes posting difficult for me. Most iPhone's photos stand at 2-4 MB. My camera does 6-12 MB easily. I have a special folder of "sized down" photos I've made just for slippertalk.

JAB: I purchased the week before last from HOF. James had taken photos and I didn't think much of it at first. But as soon as I saw the plant...! As usual, James has the very best plants.

In another 3-4 years, I expect a solid FCC out of this plant.

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for the compliments!

Ozpaph: Yes, the cultivar named is spelled correctly. I named it after the gold dragon in Christopher Paolini's "Inheritance" series.

As soon as I figure out how to post a larger photo- I will. Being limited to 97 kb makes posting difficult for me. Most iPhone's photos stand at 2-4 MB. My camera does 6-12 MB easily. I have a special folder of "sized down" photos I've made just for slippertalk.

In another 3-4 years, I expect a solid FCC out of this plant.

You dont need to resize.

use postimage.org
select 17" monitor
upload images
copy the 'hot link to forum'
paste in thread
done!

Ahha....someone else who's read the Inheritance series. Loved it!

That's a seriously nice flower. Congrats! Well deserved!

Latest posts

Back