Paph dianthum - 7 spikes

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rick. The plants leaves might be a problem then. They are looking a little battered after a tough summer. Quite a few of the leaves from the old growths are just starting to go at the same time which is making it look worse.

David, good luck but Im worried about the leaves. Tidy and clean them up as much as you can.

As everyone said it is a great plant. I remember you started using orchiata a while back, is this one in orchiata? If so for how long?

What a stunning flowering! Congratulation for your expertise.
Is it possible to reach a such nice plant feeding 5 to 10 ppm Nitrogen 2 to 3 times per week?

As everyone said it is a great plant. I remember you started using orchiata a while back, is this one in orchiata? If so for how long?

No this one is not in Orchiata. I last repotted this plant in September 2012 which is before I started using Orchiata. Next time it is repotted I will use Orchiata.

David, good luck but Im worried about the leaves. Tidy and clean them up as much as you can.

I'll do my best. Pity the leaves weren't like they were 2 years ago where they were deep green without a mark and very rigid. Need to look for a shadier spot.

What a stunning flowering! Congratulation for your expertise.
Is it possible to reach a such nice plant feeding 5 to 10 ppm Nitrogen 2 to 3 times per week?

I can't see why not although Rick would be in a better position to answer. I think a good vigorous clone is important. People tell me that not all clones multiply as readily as mine.

I can't see why not although Rick( NOT THIS RICK) would be in a better position to answer. I think a good vigorous clone is important. People tell me that not all clones multiply as readily as mine.
(Pssst!:ninja: it's because they're not using a K-lite formula!LOL)

Latest posts

Back