Quantcast

Paph Collection 8/20

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Guldal

Reaction score
Lovely... very nice and orderly! What's 'the big one' in the back in the upper growth area?
Kind regards, Jens

Ernieg96

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Lovely... very nice and orderly! What's 'the big one' in the back in the upper growth area?
Kind regards, Jens
Thanks! It’s a division of Paph. Temptation ‘Penns Creek’ AM/AOS. My biggest plant so far.

Guldal

Reaction score
Just found a flower photo of it on Woodstream Orchids' site...understandable if that Temptation was difficult to resist! Looking forward to see your division in bloom!

Ernieg96

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Just found a flower photo of it on Woodstream Orchids' site...understandable if that Temptation was difficult to resist! Looking forward to see your division in bloom!
I picked it up from Bill in person! I’m super fortunate that he lives about 1.5 hours away from my workplace. It was a fun after work excursion 🙂 I can’t wait to see it bloom.

Guldal

Reaction score
Your flowering plant I assume is Roth x something (delenatii....or...)? Just curious and definately not a good spotter, when it comes to the dark realm of hybrids!

Ernieg96

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Your flowering plant I assume is Roth x something (delenatii....or...)? Just curious and definately not a good spotter, when it comes to the dark realm of hybrids!
Roth x thaianum— one of them is my profile picture currently. 🙂 in the back is another Roth x brachy hybrid.

Ernieg96

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Are those flasks in the tank?
They are! I’ve got thaianum, leucochilum, niveum, rothschildianum, and philippinense flasks going right now (from Sam Tsui) and a complex white paph flask (acquired today! From a fellow hobbyist).

Linus_Cello

Reaction score
The top shelf has Sansi 70W LED grow lights. The bottom is a mix of Barrina 6500K LED garage lights (I had some extras from my fish setup) + Barrina 4000K LED grow lights.
Just got Twinstar for fish tank. What aquarium plants are you growing with Barrina?

Latest posts