Paph Chiu Hua Dancer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Here is a pretty little thing I picked up from our own "Pete". I'm quite pleased with it. I hope you all are as well. The primary of sanderianum and gigantifolium
p10303171.jpg

A little closer:
p1030315.jpg

p1030311g.jpg

Love it! HAven't seen that many gigantifolium crosses yet.
I have a gigantifolium x St Swithin that is growing well.

Nice! Is the white ovary a trait of sanderianum? I see that on the Jacobs Ladder 'White Ovary' posted by Drorchid

Okay, but why did Rob seem surprised that his Jacobs ladder had white ovaries, then?

Love it!!! I have two of these that I got from Sam Tsui in October. They are supposed to be near blooming size...good size plants. What is the leaf span on yours? It's gorgeous!

Okay, but why did Rob seem surprised that his Jacobs ladder had white ovaries, then?
I'm not sure Kevin why Robert was surprised by the outcome. The only other species in his cross is platyphyllum and it doesn't have strongly colored ovaries so you would have a good chance of white

Damnit! :mad: I was going to comment on the white ovaries! :p

Well damnit Eric why didn't tell Kevin what I just did, then I wouldn't had too.:poke:

Latest posts

Back