Paph callosum var. sublaeve

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mutant

Reaction score
With all three flowers opened! :D

I think the fourth bud might actually become something...

253645.orig.jpg

253646.orig.jpg

253647.orig.jpg

253648.orig.jpg

(The dark spots on the foliage is probably something less good, what I don't know. It had them when I got it, which is one of the major reasons I won't order from Orchids & More again...)

Very nice, it could be a fungal infection or mechanical damage. Hard to tell from this vantage point.

Great pics! Hopefully mine will look as good. Those three flowers look fresh and lovely.
Up to now I've never had problems with plants from o&m; though most of the plants I have are others then Paphios.

Really nice threesome and great pics. I've had one of these for a few years now ... three growths that just keep producing more leaves and growing taller ... no new growths and no flowers.

Thanks guys! :D

About O&M; I think I've had some serious bad luck since two plants have come with some sort of affliction (one of them half dead). On a positive note though, is that all plants I've received from them have been vigorous and are growing well (including the Phal stuartiana so far).

There are better vendors in Europe though, so I'll order from them instead. :D

very nice bloom!

A question: the blooming growths looks very small, aren't they?

very nice bloom!

A question: the blooming growths looks very small, aren't they?
They ARE very small. It's a stress induced blooming, caused by too low humidity. The only reason I'm letting it bloom, is because it has two larger fans, already bloomed, and a fourth new fan that's still growing and so far shows no sign of any buds. I hope I managed to raise the humidity levels in time so that this fourth fan will grow up properly, before attempting to bloom. All in all, it has six fans, which I hope is enough, otherwise I might have killed it by letting these three flowers (four soon) bloom. :sob:

Nice! Send it to me! ;)

Paphman910
Nope, it's MINE, my precioussss... :wink:

Latest posts

Back