Paph blank 'Mad Max I' x Insigne ‘Sanderae’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...(off topic...I am really ticked that I have been banned from that SOF forum for some reason. I don't remember doing anything wrong there. all of the sudden I can't log in)...

Are you sure you're banned? It doesn't look like it to me; doesn't say anything like that in your member information. Maybe it was just a login glitch?

Are you sure you're banned? It doesn't look like it to me; doesn't say anything like that in your member information. Maybe it was just a login glitch?

Don't count on it! If you don't kiss butt over there, you're out! For the heck of it lookup my member info & see if it says the same thing!

I was never officially banned from SOF...but they wouldn't let me post so I just gave up on them...haven't even looked at the site in a year or so...Count your blessings! Eric

Well, it looks like neither of you are on the member list, but when I pull up any of your posts it doesn't say "banned".
Interesting, then there are some that say banned? I've not come across that with any searches. If we're not on the list, then I guess we can't be banned.:confused::rollhappy:

I can't change my profile, use the search function or view pages I was previously on when I log in (so I might as well stay logged out as a guest). He did delete my avatar though.

Mainly I want to use the search function as that would be helpful.

I remember that Heather or Mahon actually had banned under the user name...other ppl like me just can't do much anymore, so I can consider myself banned then

I had to google "slipper orchid forum heather besseae" to find this thread as a example:
http://www.slipperorchidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71
Under paphgirl's name is "banned"
....he could put funny things under my name too lol

It was sold already. The vendor needs their greenhouse revenovated and cleared some stuff. I just bought a paph coos x insigne. This will be cool too:)

I can PM their email to you though. Maybe they can make a division?

Latest posts

Back