Paph Arnie Linsman

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fumi's Delight x delenatii
I have one and it is crazy slow.
There might be some near blooming size plants available from Orchid Inn in the next couple of years since they were selling flasks not too long ago.

They were pretty good growers, my flask established well. Might have some blooming sized seedlings - I'm hoping it is delenatii easy and not the other parent... :) I think the one I got from Sam was made with the vinicolor delenatii.

Edit: I just noticed that Shariea's plant came from me... I guess at least one is blooming size! :)

Too funny, after reading this thread, I took a look around and I have two of these that appear to have sheaths forming. They are from Little Frog, but for the life of me I don't recall buying them. The cross is OIP0217, Fumi's Delight "Rainbow" x delenatii "Purple Delight". I also have a flask of these from Sam, but with different parents, OIS0232, delenatii var. vini "Crystal Purple" x Fumi's Delight "Zack". The seedlings from the flask are running about 2 years behind the ones from Little Frog. The odd thing is that the ones from the flask seem to generate a lot of stolons that like to grow vertically. I think keeping them in the pot will be a challenge. It may be basket time for these guys. Mike

The cross is OIP0217, Fumi's Delight "Rainbow" x delenatii "Purple Delight"
This is the cross I have as well. I got several other seedlings from Little Frog at the same time, as did a friend of mine. Her Arnie is still quite small, but her P. helenae x sib is like a weed, and she had divided it already. My helenae x sib is still just 4 small leaves. Genetics!

That is a gorgeous and well-grown plant! This cross reminds me of Paph. Helen Congleton. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for one to add to my collection.

Back