Quantcast

Paph adductum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Per

Reaction score
Anyone have one that can or needs to move to VA? Come on, you know it's almost spring here; an adductum will love it! Seriously, if anyone has a nice one to sell, please let send me a PM. I just got adductum fever.:p

K

kmarch

I have read quite a bit lately about a very dark form of adductum called anitum. I have even seen some hybrids using it. Does anyone know if it is recognized by RHS? I believe it has been described as a seperate species but I also know sometimes these things take time to "stick" and sometimes they don't. Any info?

L

lienluu

Sam (Orchid Inn) may have some divisions, but if he does they will probably run from 300-750.00

slippertalker

Reaction score
kmarch said:
I have read quite a bit lately about a very dark form of adductum called anitum. I have even seen some hybrids using it. Does anyone know if it is recognized by RHS? I believe it has been described as a seperate species but I also know sometimes these things take time to "stick" and sometimes they don't. Any info?
I believe that Paph anitum is now considered a variety of Paph adductum. It has larger and darker flowers than the typical Paph adductum. For registration purposes, RHS considers it as a seperate species from Paph adductum. There is no doubt that they are closely related.

Per

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the swift reply from everyone. I think that I have the situation under control.

All the best,
Per:)

A

Ayreon

I have a small "delenatii x anitum". I have no idea what it is going to look like, and I guess I have to wait a few years until I know :)

Latest posts